Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Boy Growing Up

Sept. 2010 You are getting so big! Why I took this picture I still see you as the cutest 2 year old there ever was!!! We love to hike and I am glad to have you to do it with

Oct. 2010 We had our Family Picture taken you you picked this old truck to have your by.

Nov. 2010 You begged me to let you guys make your own pizza's for FHE. You always get what you want!

Dec. 2010 We went to my friend Lori's, Candy Shop and you all had SO much fun!  But YOU are my Chocolate freak so I know you were in Heaven surrounded by all that chocolate.

Jan. 2011 You got to start the year out with RIDING AND ELEPHANT!!!!  Papa Lundell took us to the circus and then surprized all of you by buying you a ride on the elephant! I will never forget how scared you were but how happy you were you conquered your fear.

Feb. 2011 We walked around 25th street with Papa and Susan and had hot chocolate and smores

March 2011You truned 8! And your daddy Baptized you!


No comments:

Post a Comment