Sunday, August 15, 2010

the Last Days of Summer

It took you 2 weeks to FINALLY hold your baby sister....and I actually just said "Here I have to run in the kitchen," and plopped her in your arms....when I came back in this is what I saw and RAN for my camera. To capture this sweet moment of you just loving your baby sister!

Grandma Patsy came to town to hang out with you guys while I caught up on some sleep.
She still brings you gum and your eyes still light up like they did when your were 3!

You begged me to set up the big tarp to slip n' slide!  I told you it wouldn't work since it's not a hill...you proved me wrong and you guys played for hours!

Surfin' it up!

First day of 2nd Grade!  You are SO Handsome! I just want to kiss those cheeks! I love when you let me do your hair all spiky...it reminds me of when you were a little man!

I love you MY Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment